Alice In Wonderland-Gory- Alice In Wonderland-Gory-

Brilliant!

Me and My friend always comment on how freaking scary Alice in Wonderland is =P loved this flash I really like the musical transition during the queen part super cool! Hope to see more from you!

Syringes responds:

Yay I guess the music went well! Thanks for the review, lol, yea I find Alice in Wonderland scary rather than a cue disney movie

Steve the Turtle Steve the Turtle

Brilliant

egotistical jack asses I love it!

-Water- -Water-

Most excellent

haha loved it I would have REALLY liked to see the game though =/ but hey shit happens however I am glad you made this movie because it wqas pretty excellent loved the part where he's all like well SCREW you hahahah priceless excellent work!

Silver's True Destiny P1 Silver's True Destiny P1

ugh

what is WITH all the sonic sprite movies??!?!?!?! come up with something else people not saying that this wasn't a good movie it was alright but I'm getting tired of the million of sonic cartoons with really loud annoying DBZ sound FX -.-

volkain5 responds:

*Re-uploaded for your viewing pleasure, this is really old please do not flame for the past*

Rise of the brotherhood 2 Rise of the brotherhood 2

wow

usually Sonic sprite cartoons suck but man I gotta say you're story and animating was most excellent the only thing I gotta say about this is the DBZ sound FX got really old and annoying REALLY fast they were way to loud and the dialogue was rather quite try to keep some consistency by adjusting the sound of the more louder sounds and turn them down. PM me if you want a detailed description on how to do that if you don't know.

~ Dr. Pac

Confrontation: L & Light Confrontation: L & Light

hahaha

funny but as you said yeah loop...

Namkrow responds:

Fixed, thanks for the review.

Drifts vs FLFFLL Drifts vs FLFFLL

NOW THAT!!!! is a stick animation excellent job

heroin psa REVISITED heroin psa REVISITED

hahaha

what a bitch she killed EVERYTHING! poor inanimate objects....

got your nose got your nose

haha nice

funny I enjoyed it

pawlakt responds:

thanks for the nice review!

Do the right thing. Do the right thing.

omg

how do these shit-toons even get through?? make an actual toon not a cult recruiting ad

ILUVCODEMONKEYS responds:

you could become cool if you joined the cc, or maybe not